HZS50 Fixed Skip Type Cement Batching Plant
THE INTRODUCTION OF FIXED SKIPE TYPE CONCRETE PLANT
The Main Characteristics Of HZS50 Bucket Type Concrete Mixing Machine, As Follows:
1. Combined structure, modular modular, installation, relocation is very convenient.
2. The main mixer and aggregate to enhance the use of JS1000 type double shaft forced type concrete mixer, mixing quality, high efficiency.
3. Aggregate batching using PLD1600 type batching machine, accurate measurement, high production efficiency.
4. The powder is measured by electronic scale, and the proportioning accuracy is high.
5. Water is measured by electronic scale, and the proportioning accuracy is high.
6. Professional design mixing barrel length to diameter ratio is reasonable, ensure the strength and rigidity; four spindle bearings and seal of the NC boring machine, ensure the reliability. At the same time, the structure is beautiful and compact with overload protection and other advantages.
7. Water and additive respectively pumped into the tower weighing hopper, using imported pneumatic butterfly valve control, quick action, accurate measurement; Metering, by the rapid injection of the booster pump, and clean; The admixture metering cylinder is made of stainless steel.
8. Discharge door adopts advanced brand hydraulic unit drive, adjustable opening degree; equipped with a manual pump.Imported brand lubrication system to four shaft end sealing point automatically, to ensure that the shaft end of the seal; the lubrication point through the manual conversion of three through the valve of the valve timing.
HZS50 Skip Type Cement Mixing Plant System Composition:
A. Storage System
Cement silo is generally used in bulk cement storage in cement factories, bulk cement silo is a kind of closed storage tank for bulk material. With the development of social construction, the application of cement silo in the field of construction engineering is more and more extensive.
B. Bucket Conveyor System
Conveying system in concrete mixing station mainly includes aggregate conveying and powder conveying. Conveying of aggregate is often used in hopper conveyor or hoist cement and mixing material conveying often use screw conveyor and pneumatic conveying.
Whether it is aggregate transport or cement and admixture of transport should try to reduce the generation of dust. The transmission speed and efficiency need to be matched with the cycle time of the system.
C. Control Room
Concrete mixing plant control room is the operator of the whole operation of the site, is the center of the mixing station, so the safety of the control room is critical. Non mixing station control room personnel are prohibited from entering the control room. Smoking is strictly prohibited in the control room. Must be operated strictly according to process technical regulations and safety procedures!The whole machine adopts computer control, which can not only control automatically, but also can be controlled manually. The operation is simple and easy to control. Dynamic panel display, can clearly understand the operation of each component, and can store and print statements.
D . Metering System
Sensor: high precision, so that more accurate weighing.Pneumatic butterfly valve: tight seal, reliable action.
E. Pneumatic System
Pneumatic system is executing devices in concrete mixing station. It is according to the PC industry issued instructions timely switch the aggregate bin, mixer unloading discharging door, cement said discharge door, to cement silo cement arch breaking, blowing on the additive stirring, ensure the accurate measurement of all kinds of aggregate, cement, additives, and completed the task of the finished material loading.
HZS SERIES BUCKET TYPE CONCRETE MIXING PLANT PARAMETERS
|Concrete Mixer Volume(L)||JS500||JS750||JS1000||JS1500|
|Max Aggragate Size(mm)||60-80||60-80||60-80||60-80|
|Aggragate Feeding Type||Bucket/Skip||Bucket/Skip||Bucket/Skip||Bucket/Skip|
|Total Installation Power(KW)||51||91||109||145|
|Concrete Mixer Power(KW)||18.5||30||37/40||45/60|
|Aggregate Weighting Range(KG)||1800||2500||3000||3800|
|Cement Weighting Range(KG)||250||400||600||1000|